I hope you were able to join us on Tuesday 26 October 2021 for our first national webinar...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- ICL Practice Standards & Guidelines launched by the Chief Justice of FCFCOA in June 2022
- Significant cases published August 2022
- Significant cases published July 2022
- Recording of webinar: Resilience for ICLs, Thursday 28 July 2022 is now available exclusively to website members
- Significant cases published May & June 2022