About this Event Do you work with children and young people going through the family or care and protection...
The new National ICL Training Program for family lawyers seeking to join an ICL panel-now live on the websitec55, , Events, Events ACT, Events National, Events NSW, Events NT, Events QLD, Events SA, Events TAS, Events VIC, Events WA, News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
National Legal Aid was funded in 2017-18 by the Commonwealth Attorney Generals Department to develop a new national ICL...
Friday & Saturday, 15-16 March 2019 – NSW Child Representation conference at Novotel in Canberra for NSW panel and Legal Aid child...
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Registrations open for 2019 NSW/ACT Child Representation Conference 15 & 16 March 2019, Canberra
- Cases published December 2018
- The new National ICL Training Program for family lawyers seeking to join an ICL panel-now live on the website
- Cases published November 2018
- SAVE THE DATE- NSW Child Representation Conference 15 & 16 March 2019, Canberra