Due to recent Covid-19 outbreaks across the country a decision has been made to cancel the ICL Conference in...
Please visit the following link to a flyer about the 2019 Child Inclusive Practice Forum.
Launch of the new national website about domestic and family violence, the law and where to get helpICL, , Events, Events ACT, Events National, Events NSW, Events NT, Events QLD, Events SA, Events TAS, Events VIC, Events WA, News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
Please visit the following link to a flyer about the new national Family Violence Law Help website developed by...
The new National ICL Training Program for family lawyers seeking to join an ICL panel-now live on the websitec55, , Events, Events ACT, Events National, Events NSW, Events NT, Events QLD, Events SA, Events TAS, Events VIC, Events WA, News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
National Legal Aid was funded in 2017-18 by the Commonwealth Attorney Generals Department to develop a new national ICL...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Significant cases published August 2021
- COVID-19 Fact sheet: Good Practice Guide for Lawyers- meeting with children via technology
- Significant cases published July 2021
- POSTPONED: 4th National Independent Children’s Lawyers Conference scheduled for Friday 10 September 2021, Adelaide has been postponed due to recent Covid-19 outbreaks
- Significant cases published June 2021