Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia – (Division 1) Eacret & Eacret FedCFamC1F 300 (14 December 2021)...
Webinar recording: Meeting with children via technology now available for members on website’s Event pages, News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, NSW – Private, NT – Private, QLD – Private, SA – Private, TAS – Private, VIC – Private, WA - Private, 0
Webinar recording: Meeting with children via technology, 26 October 2021 is now available exclusively to website members on the...
I hope you were able to join us on Tuesday 26 October 2021 for our first national webinar...
Dear ICL, Even when you can’t meet a child in person you can and should communicate with them. Please...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- ICL Practice Standards & Guidelines launched by the Chief Justice of FCFCOA in June 2022
- Significant cases published August 2022
- Significant cases published July 2022
- Recording of webinar: Resilience for ICLs, Thursday 28 July 2022 is now available exclusively to website members
- Significant cases published May & June 2022