Family Court of Australia Lankester & Cribb FamCAFC 60 (6 April 2018) Parenting – Where the primary judge...
Many parents and children experiencing high conflict divorce and separation are in desperate need of psychological support. Court delays...
New ICL GOOD PRACTICE GUIDE developed by Legal Aid NSW in collaboration with the Centre for Children and Young People at Southern Cross UniversityICL, , News, News NSW, 0
We are proud to release the new Legal Aid NSW ICL Family Law Good Best Practice Guide and accompanying aide memoire....
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- The 2019 Child Inclusive Practice Forum Rebuilding, Restoration and Renovation
- Launch of the new national website about domestic and family violence, the law and where to get help
- Cases published January 2019
- Cases published December 2018
- The new National ICL Training Program for family lawyers seeking to join an ICL panel-now live on the website