Many parents and children experiencing high conflict divorce and separation are in desperate need of psychological support. Court delays...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Significant cases published July 2023
- Updates to FCFCOA Family Violence Plan and Best Practice Principles
- AIFS Webinar: Supporting children and young people bereaved by domestic homicide
- Significant cases published June 2023
- IMPORTANT: Are you registered for Phase 1 online training? your records may be impacted by transition to a new Learning Management System