Family Court of Australia Re: Imogen (No. 6) FamCA 761 (10 September 2020) Parenting – medical procedures –...
Access to online psychological support for all Australian parents via www.relationspaceonline.com.au (limited offer), News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
Many parents and children experiencing high conflict divorce and separation are in desperate need of psychological support. Court delays...
Dear ICL, Even when you can’t meet a child in person you can and should communicate with them. Please...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Significant cases published August 2021
- COVID-19 Fact sheet: Good Practice Guide for Lawyers- meeting with children via technology
- Significant cases published July 2021
- POSTPONED: 4th National Independent Children’s Lawyers Conference scheduled for Friday 10 September 2021, Adelaide has been postponed due to recent Covid-19 outbreaks
- Significant cases published June 2021