Family Court of Australia Zaro & Zan FamCA 4 (11 January 2019) FAMILY LAW – JURISDICTION – STAY...
The new National ICL Training Program for family lawyers seeking to join an ICL panel-now live on the websitec55, , Events, Events ACT, Events National, Events NSW, Events NT, Events QLD, Events SA, Events TAS, Events VIC, Events WA, News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
National Legal Aid was funded in 2017-18 by the Commonwealth Attorney Generals Department to develop a new national ICL...
Many parents and children experiencing high conflict divorce and separation are in desperate need of psychological support. Court delays...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- POSTPONED: 4th National Independent Children’s Lawyers Conference scheduled for Friday 10 September 2021, Adelaide has been postponed due to recent Covid-19 outbreaks
- Significant cases published June 2021
- Australia’s only behavioural change e-program essential for any parent in high conflict separation. FREE & FULL ACCESS FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN PARENTS EXTENDED until midnight on 31 July 2021
- Significant cases published May 2021
- Significant cases published April 2021
- Test Westpac Gateway AUD $1 inc. GST