Family Court of Australia – Full Court Covington & Covington FamCAFC 52 (16 April 2021) FAMILY LAW –...
Access to online psychological support for all Australian parents via www.relationspaceonline.com.au (limited offer), News, News ACT, News NSW, News NT, News QLD, News SA, News TAS, News VIC, News WA, 0
Many parents and children experiencing high conflict divorce and separation are in desperate need of psychological support. Court delays...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Webinar recording: Meeting with children via technology now available for members on website’s Event pages
- Significant cases published September 2021
- Guide to meeting with children via technology & webinar recording
- Significant cases published August 2021
- COVID-19 Fact sheet: Good Practice Guide for Lawyers- meeting with children via technology