Family Court of Australia – Full Court Padanowska & Padanowski FamCAFC 97 (23 April 2020) Interim parenting –...
Dear ICL, Even when you can’t meet a child in person you can and should communicate with them. Please...
Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Webinar recording: Meeting with children via technology now available for members on website’s Event pages
- Significant cases published September 2021
- Guide to meeting with children via technology & webinar recording
- Significant cases published August 2021
- COVID-19 Fact sheet: Good Practice Guide for Lawyers- meeting with children via technology