Registration / setting a new password
Follow the instructions below and register for an account. Once your form has been received the ICL website team will set up your account and you will be sent an introductory email with a link to set your password. Simply click on this link and set your new password. (Click on images to enlarge)
Re-setting a password
Follow the instructions below and a reset password email will be sent to you with a link. Simply click on this link and set your new password. (Click on images to enlarge)
Below is a set of screenshots to briefly describe the forum and members sections. The forum can be used in several ways;
- For members to converse directly with each other.
- For members to start a forum topic for discussion.
- For members to create like minded groups for discussion.
- For mentors to create groups and communicate with mentees.
All the above options can be either public, where any member can join the conversation, or private where a member needs to be invited or a member can request to enter the conversation.
How to add comments in Forum Groups
Login and Go to Groups.
Select Group to comment in.
Leave your comment.
Important Instructions For Completing Training Modules
- Each module will contain recorded presentations as well as resources from subject matter experts and other essential reading. This content is mandatory to view and read.
- At the end of each topic area within each module are a set of multiple choice questions relating to the recorded presentations, and essential reading resources for that topic.
- You must answer all questions correctly to successfully complete each topic, and the module overall, before proceeding to the next module.
- After completing the questions on a page, press “NEXT” at the end of each page. You may have to wait up to 20 seconds for the system to check your answers.
- You have up to 3 attempts to complete a set of multiple choice questions on a topic. If on the 3rd attempt you do not get all questions correct you will be locked out of the training centre and will need to contact the website manager to be given additional access.
- Always press “save progress & exit” at the bottom of the page you are working on so that you do not lose your work, so that you can next return to where you last saved your work.
- Modules must be successfully completed in consecutive order from Module 1 through to Module 6, you cannot jump between modules and complete them out of order.
- At the end of each module we recommend other resources should you wish to review additional resources on the module topic. These resources are not compulsory to read.
- Should you still be experiencing technical problems please send the website manager an firstname.lastname@example.org and they will endeavour to resolve the problem within 48 business hours of receipt of your email.
- If you can’t finish the Module, you will need to save the work you have completed and exit. When you next log in you will be taken to the ‘ICL online Training program’ and from your course dashboard select ‘Continue Training’ to take you back to the module and topic where you last saved your answers.
- Clicking on the “Units” link at the top left of the module page will take you to the overview page and you will see what you have completed.
- To login to your course, please click on the “Login” link located top right of any web page. If you are logged in to your course, click on the “Continue” button on your “My Course” page.