Have you completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2?Please give us your feedback
To ensure mentors and mentees build mutually beneficial relationships in a confidential, non-judgmental environment, the Program will be supported through the Group Forums facility of the website.
To apply for the mentoring program, you need to first register to become a member and then go to our "forum" page and click on the appropriate link.
- Significant cases published August 2021
- COVID-19 Fact sheet: Good Practice Guide for Lawyers- meeting with children via technology
- Significant cases published July 2021
- POSTPONED: 4th National Independent Children’s Lawyers Conference scheduled for Friday 10 September 2021, Adelaide has been postponed due to recent Covid-19 outbreaks
- Significant cases published June 2021